[Vtigercrm-developers] Asterisk Good News

Zebra Hosting support at zebrahosting.eu
Wed Aug 27 06:17:48 GMT 2014

Would be good to have a solid working system.
In general clients react very positive about the PBX connection option and feel it is important for their customer relation to see who is calling and to record the call data.
I have a basic understanding of Asterisk and struggle for days to get things working.

Good if there is a bit more attention to this module and how to get things working. I believe someone was working on a more standard SIP solution?

Bastiaan Houtkooper
Zebra Hosting