[Vtigercrm-developers] Asterisk Good News

Zebra Hosting support at zebrahosting.eu
Wed Aug 20 14:49:38 GMT 2014

Thanks for sharing the good news!

Unfortunately I can't get it to work. Guess a few more steps needed in your descriptions :-)

This part:
keep in mind Asterisk has a general settings and a outbound settings for each trunk both have trunk name and they must match
Left me puzzled....

The outbound trunk you mention, is a SIP trunk or something you setup for vTiger only? (I am on FreePBX so things might be a little different.

Thanks,

Bastiaan Houtkooper
Zebra Hosting