[Vtigercrm-developers] Asterisk Good News

vtiger at camden.net vtiger at camden.net
Wed Aug 20 16:43:35 GMT 2014

In FreePBX
Connectivity --> Trunks  (select your trunk you want to use for vtiger outbound calling, you might only have 1 trunk to use, you might a few to pick from, dont matter if its SIP, DAHDi, IAX or what ever, if you have more than 1 trunk you need to pick one)
General Settings and Outgoing Settings Sections will both have "Trunk Name"
In Vtiger
Settings --> CRM Settings -- > Integration --> PBXManager
"Outbound Trunk"
all 3 must match

*************************************************************************************************************************
In Vtiger
Settings --> CRM Settings -- > Integration --> PBXManager
"Outbound Context" must match a context in extensions.conf in that context you must have exten => _X.,1,agi(agi://0.0.0.0/incoming.agi)
i used "vtiger_outbound" so I have "vtiger_outbound" in the "Outbound Context" field in PBX Manager and
[vtiger_outbound]exten => _X.,1,agi(agi://0.0.0.0/incoming.agi)
in extensions.conf

you still need all the other setting that have been posted before
check all the settings in VtigerAsteriskConnector.properties
ServerIP = 127.0.0.1serverport = {pick a unused port}
make sure in the PBX Manager "vtiger Asterisk App URL matches, should be
http://127.0.0.1:{the port you picked}

AsteriskServerIP = 127.0.0.1AsteriskServerPort = {your AMI or Proxy Port}AsteriskUserName = {your AMI or Proxy User Name}AsteriskPassword = {your secret to the above user}

make sure your AMI user (in manger.conf or refer to your proxy documentation) for above with

read = all,system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,config, originatewrite = all,system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,config, originate
*** proxy should be used for large deployments, astmanproxy works well

make sure webapp.sh and agi.sh are actually running on your server and set to start on boot

the above will get click to call to work and your 99% setup for inbound

for inbound notification you need to put exten => _X.,1,agi(agi://0.0.0.0/incoming.agi) in a existing context in extensions.conf that will fire on inbound, this may not be same for everyone
we used [from-internal] which will make vtiger agi fire for any call goign though PBX on our system from outside or inside to inside
we could have used [from-trunk] that would make vtiger agi fire only on outside calls coming from the trunk
yours may be different, this would be more of question for your asterisk admin then vtiger as to how you should do this