[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: Tickets Contacts and Organizations

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 19:07:29 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Tickets Contacts and Organizations
Date: 	Thu, 26 Jun 2014 15:16:01 -0500
From: 	Sparker <sparker at maxxservers.net>
To: 	<vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com>

I really hope that we can find a resolve for this.
I am going to review some of the old code in 5.4 and see if we can
figure out what went wrong and if we can resolve it.

I will keep you posted if I find anything.

Would be a great help if some of the dev’s could assist us with this bug.

Thank you,

Sparker