[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: vTiger 6.1 deadline

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 19:08:41 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Vtigercrm-developers] vTiger 6.1 deadline
Date: 	Fri, 27 Jun 2014 12:37:24 +0200
From: 	<adrian at refineriaweb.com>
To: 	<vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com>

Hi vTiger developers, first of all, sorry for my English:

We were developing in 5.4 until this days and with an incoming project,
we want to start to develop in 6.0. So, my question is if vTiger 6.1
will come soon or for example you expect the release to 2015?

I know there is always delay, but maybe we can know the status of the 6.1?

If there isnt a deadline, i will start in 6.0 (maybe thinking in 6.1
version).

Thanks in advance.