[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: Tickets Contacts and Organizations

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 19:05:50 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Tickets Contacts and Organizations
Date: 	Thu, 26 Jun 2014 08:14:54 -0500
From: 	Sparker <sparker at maxxservers.net>
To: 	<vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com>

Hello,

Well I have some sad news, I am going to have to go over the whole file
and review what changes there are because somewhere in there it has
broken the Mail Converter all together.
It will now no longer create tickets.

ugh… One issue to another. Hate it when that happens!

If anyone has any ideas please let me know. Trying to minimize the
amount of time I have to spend on this particular project.
Thanks again for all of your assistance.

Regards,
Sparker