[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: Tickets Contacts and Organizations

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 19:05:44 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Tickets Contacts and Organizations
Date: 	Thu, 26 Jun 2014 14:33:41 +0200
From: 	Bandile Nodada <bnodada at gmail.com>
To: 	vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com
<vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com>

In my case it is found at C:\Program Files
(x86)\vtigercrm600\apache\htdocs\vtigerCRM\modules\Settings\MailConverter\handlers

this is on a Windows 7 machine that i am using for testing.

Just for precaustion just make sure that you rename your current file
before you replace it for rollback reasons should anything go wrong.

All the best

Kind Regards,
Nodada Bandile
0824711732

"Education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much
you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you do know and
what you don't."
--Anatole France

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 1:44 PM, Sparker <sparker at maxxservers.net