[Vtigercrm-developers] Asterisk Connector & Asterisk 11

Zebra Hosting support at zebrahosting.eu
Thu Aug 14 11:35:09 GMT 2014

The PBX settings changed and got an outbound trunk option. No docs found.

  1.  Did anyone got the newer module working?
  2.  What is the external trunk in this case? (I am testing internal extensions only at the moment)
  3.  Are the previous setups still valid? (Can't even get them to work like they did before.)

Are there plans to followup on the earlier suggested fixes/changes before the release of 6.1 or should I forget this for a while?
(Got a client presentation on the 22nd and would like to have a working demo)

Bastiaan Houtkooper
Zebra Hosting