[Vtigercrm-developers] Asterisk Connector & Asterisk 11

vtiger at camden.net vtiger at camden.net
Thu Aug 7 14:31:39 GMT 2014

yes module is updated, and configuredyes [vtiger_inbound] and
[vtiger_outbound] in extensions.conf, configured as specifiedyes freePBX
default context is now vtiger_inbound in SIP settings
the AGI is firing so none of the above should be a issue
yes vtiger secret is same in .properties and the PBX Manager, so I have no
clue why I getSEVERE: Failed to authenticate Vtiger Secret Key
see attached screen shot

note: I have tried configuring IP to 0.0.0.0 / 127.0.0.1 / 12.5.115.199 I
get the exact same result no matter how I have IP settings