[Vtigercrm-developers] Issues with Scheduled Reports & getReturnPath()

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Sat Jun 16 00:40:50 PDT 2012

Alan,

Do accept the apology for pushing in getReturnPath API we failed to cover
exhaustive
case while having the SMTP as localdomain, we indeed targeted only
sub-domain level.

This was an attempt to fix the mail ending up with SPAM
folder<http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/7325>due to
invalid SPF.

Please review the suggested fix and share your feedback:
http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/7325#comment:3

Regards.
Prasad