[Vtigercrm-developers] Issues with Scheduled Reports & getReturnPath()

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Fri Jun 15 12:49:39 PDT 2012

I couldn't agree more. In fact we have changed getReturnPath() function
directly to return a correct email for each client.

I wanted to add one comment to your debugging procedure on the cron. You
can execute the script directly, no need to wait for the cron, this way
not only do you have control of when to launch it but you can get errors
or debug messages on the command line interface screen.

Joe
TSolucio