[Vtigercrm-developers] Tickets Contacts and Organizations

Sparker sparker at maxxservers.net
Thu Jun 26 13:14:54 GMT 2014

Hello,

Well I have some sad news, I am going to have to go over the whole file and
review what changes there are because somewhere in there it has broken the
Mail Converter all together.
It will now no longer create tickets.

ugh. One issue to another. Hate it when that happens!

If anyone has any ideas please let me know. Trying to minimize the amount of
time I have to spend on this particular project.
Thanks again for all of your assistance.

Regards,
Sparker