[Vtigercrm-developers] Email related list popup v6.0

Siam Translations LLP info at siam-translations.com
Tue Jun 17 15:48:01 GMT 2014

:-) Rishab, it is about interaction with Customer.
Imagine you get into contact details and browsing related emails. You get
email with content you want to respond to just right now.
What is the most logical action? Not reply? This case is quite obvious (at
least for me). I

Kindest Regards
Andrew Smith

Siam Translations LLP
www.siam-translations.com

This message contains confidential information and is intended for
[Recipient]. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited. E-mail transmission
cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be
contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a
result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a
hard-copy version.