[Vtigercrm-developers] highcharts - commercial license

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Fri Aug 29 17:59:22 GMT 2014

Simone,

Sugar License that is mentioned dates back to which was under SPL 1.1.2
(not GPLv3) - refer SPL-1.1.2.txt in the source or (direct link
<http://www.sugarcrm.com/page/sugarcrm-public-license/en>)

GPLv3 binds tighter and gives advantage to the primary developer - we would
continue with VPL <https://www.vtiger.com/vtiger-public-license-1-1/>.

We stay away with GPL* based licenses in our development to favour easy
adoption. You may want consider the same approach.

Regards,
Prasad

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I* Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/vtiger/226866697333578?sk=wall> *I* Blog