[Vtigercrm-developers] Extension Store Broken in Firefox & Chrome on Linux.

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 08:58:59 GMT 2014

I'm using Ubuntu 14.04 Desktop with Firefox 31 and Chromium Version
36.0.1985.125 Ubuntu 14.04 (283153).

After a fresh install of the most recent commit I can navigate to the
Extension Store from the CRM Settings screen but clicking the "Login to
Marketplace" button does nothing.

Also, none of the far right top menu options do anything when you click
them (User, CRM Settings, Feedback or Paintbrush), nor does the "More"
menu. There are no drop down options displayed nor are you taken
anywhere when clicking on them... The standard Module menus do work however.

Once navigated away from the Extension page the right side menus work again.

There are no errors shown in the Javascript consoles of either browser.

HTH

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk