[Vtigercrm-developers] Asterisk Good News

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Wed Aug 27 17:27:33 GMT 2014

yes, I completely understand that, I am just aiming for a bit more
instant gratification on installing the module, I want it to be a case
of installing the module, tell the module where your upstream PBX is and
where your sip proxy is, and tell your handsets to use the proxy and it
all starts working. The opensips dependency is a bit annoying really, if
I could find a nice PHP SIP server library I would much rather have a
self-contained system where the vtiger server itself acts as the SIP proxy.

Libertus Solutions
http://libertus.co.uk