[Vtigercrm-developers] Asterisk Good News

vtiger at camden.net vtiger at camden.net
Wed Aug 27 14:43:38 GMT 2014

very interesting using a SIP proxy ;-), would love to check it out when you
get it finished

 how will it handle inbound notification? a in browser pop like vtiger does
now?

 when you say marketplace I assume extension store? will this support
complete 3rd party apps like the sip proxy server your building, from
everything I read it seemed more geared to modules that install directly
into vtiger

 if its going to support 3rd party applications we are working on a windows
system trey call pop for vtiger so your browser can be minimized and you
are still altered to the call with links to relevant records,  in alpha
testing now but we would be interested in this extension store