[Vtigercrm-developers] Import Step3 not showing in several modules

mathdesc mathdesc at yahoo.fr
Wed Aug 27 08:09:35 GMT 2014

Hi,

It is a fresh  6.0 installed there, release version.
In this version, Import step 3 is broken at least for Quotes, Invoices,
SalesOrders as much I can tell
and working for Leads, Contacts, Organizations, Opportunities.

Gosh, it only take two months to confirm that's actually a regression !
Self-reply on my 20/06 mail for the registry:

Le 20/06/2014 09:28, mat a écrit :
> [...] Just to confirm/go further :
> - is it  actually supported to handle duplicate records for those
> modules ?
Yes it should but it is broken on 6.0.
> - if not, is it a planned feature or even already assigned ? [...]
It should be fixed on 6.1 which is not yet production ready :/