[Vtigercrm-developers] Log-in Requested changes

vtiger at camden.net vtiger at camden.net
Wed Aug 20 17:12:58 GMT 2014

may have gotten lost in all the Vic Spam but I had requested some changes
check box for keep me logged onandurl refer memory
never got response
purpose:
vtiger inbound call notification is limited in that user must
1.) be logged into vtiger2.) have vtiger open and visible
we all know that users are going to minimize vtiger, and in lot of cases
keep closing the broswer
we have created a system trey call pop for vtiger that works in windows out
of the system treyon incoming call it will search vtiger MySQL for CID
matches in contacts, organizations, leads, and vendors for matchesit then
make a list of matches with links like
http://{vtiger URL}/index.php?module=Contacts&view=Detail&record=2
assuming the found was a contact and record 2
this works as long as the browser has a open session cookie for vtiger, if
the user closes the browser then the user is sent to the logon screen of
vtiger, in which case after log on they are taken to the home widgets page

if a option was allowed for keep me logged in (changing cookie from broswer
session, to until they manually log out of vtiger) would take them to where
they need to go
if you write in a url pointer memory then if they are logged out, it would
take them to where they need to go after they type in the user/pass

thanks