[Vtigercrm-developers] Enhancement to vtiger_crmentityrel

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Tue Aug 26 08:23:20 GMT 2014

My recommendation would be to create a new module to reflect the
relation. With a new module you won't have to touch any base code nor
extend anything and you will be in a perfect position to add custom
information relevant to the relation if needed. For example, when they
ask you to do reports on the relation or to add some additional
information (simply new fields).

I wouldn't modify _crmentityrel for what you are asking

my $0.02
Joe
TSolucio