[Vtigercrm-developers] Problem with Related List View

Sachin R sachin.r0481 at yahoo.in
Thu Aug 21 00:48:00 GMT 2014

Hi,

I am newbie to Vtiger. I have a custom module with 3 fields. One of these fields is "related module" / uitype 10 and associated with Accounts module. The module is working fine.

I have related this module to accounts using following code.

$MODULENAME = 'Accounts';

$accModuleInstance = Vtiger_Module::getInstance($MODULENAME);
if($accModuleInstance){
    becho("Adding subscriptions to accounts");
    $subsModuleInstance = Vtiger_Module::getInstance('Meters');
    if($subsModuleInstance){
        becho("Found subscriptions module");
        $accModuleInstance->setRelatedList($subsModuleInstance,'Meters',false,'get_dependents_list');
    }
}

The related tabs in Account module lists Meters module. When clicked, the meters list is not populated. I have checked the query created by "get_dependents_list" method. The query returns records correctly when run directly on database.

Thanks,

Sachin