[Vtigercrm-developers] locked functionality

ajstharsan@gmail.com ajstharsan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 03:48:06 GMT 2014

Hi

If am not confused, you mentioned sharing access. But below are the requirements

1) we need to lock record level, not profile level
2) even sharing access shares record by role, profile and group level
3) I believe this can be done by groups, by adding all records locked to different read only groups and organize users to relevant groups may work. But you will lose control of individual assigned to functions such as emails or to dos and filters by users

Thanks
Sutharsan jeganathan

Sent from my HTC