[Vtigercrm-developers] 2 questions about interface vtiger6

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 07:26:32 GMT 2014

On 19/08/14 08:13, micker wrote:
> hello i have two question about vtiger 6 interface
> 1 how to load a service in invoice, at first its only a product (i my
> society we only do a service, and we need to trash product to create a
> service for each invoice)

I thought this had been fixed... If you disable the Product module do
you still have to switch from Product to Service in the Quote?

Looks like it should be fixed in 6.1:
http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/7364

> 2 in quote view list
> i know how to create a filter and load column wanted but how to load it
> automaticly ? (i want to display number of quote column for whole time)

Two choices...

Make a filter and set it to be the default.

Edit the $list_fields and $list_fields_name arrays in the Quote.php
class file.

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk