[Vtigercrm-developers] Why only "Add Task" on Quotes?

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Mon Aug 18 11:23:27 GMT 2014

Alan,

Having direct relation between Calendar record & Other record is simple to
achieve but
on the other-side retrieval of data would pay the penalty since the records
get joined over
the other module tables + sharing access needs to be handled.

Please file the enhancement request - we will review if there is better
mechanism that can
be used too.

Regards,
Prasad