[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: PDF's

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 17:53:12 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] PDF's
Date: 	Thu, 22 May 2014 13:59:40 +0200
From: 	Jonathan Sardo <sardoj at gmail.com>
To: 	vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com
<vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com>

I said "PDF patterns", no "Vtiger ergonomic functions" ;-)

<mailto:b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl>>:

        Because it's very easy to create PDF patterns with BIRT without
        programming.

    :)

    Z poważaniem / Regards
    Błażej Pabiszczak
    M: +48.884999123 <tel:%2B48.884999123>
    E: b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl <mailto:b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl>

    <mailto:sardoj at gmail.com>>:

        Exactly! Thanks Richard.
        It is possible to add a custom link in the ListView and call the
        API using JavaScript.