[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: PDF's

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 17:51:19 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] PDF's
Date: 	Thu, 22 May 2014 01:06:20 +0200
From: 	Jonathan Sardo <sardoj at gmail.com>
To: 	vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com
<vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com>

I don't understand what is the problem you are talking about? Can you
explain?

<mailto:b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl>>:

    The most important is that BIRT does not solve the problem. For one
    person will solve the problem for another complicated.

    Z poważaniem / Regards
    Błażej Pabiszczak
    M: +48.884999123 <tel:%2B48.884999123>
    E: b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl <mailto:b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl>