[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: sending documents

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 17:41:58 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] sending documents
Date: 	Mon, 19 May 2014 13:59:56 +0530
From: 	Prasad <prasad at vtiger.com>
To: 	vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com
<vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com>

sure as always - submit the code you have custom made as part of
development (that is shareable) on trac
and take part as beta-testers to validate.

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I*
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/pages/vtiger/226866697333578?sk=wall>
*I* Blog <https://blogs.vtiger.com/>* I* Wiki
<http://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Main_Page> *I *Forums
<https://discussions.vtiger.com>*I* Website <https://www.vtiger.com/>

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 1:32 PM, socialboostdk <socialboostdk at gmail.com
<mailto:socialboostdk at gmail.com>> wrote:

    Is there anything we - the developers community - could do to help?

    :)

    On 19 May 2014 09:54, Prasad <prasad at vtiger.com