[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Re: sending documents

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Mon Aug 18 00:56:58 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd:  Fwd:  Fwd: Re:  sending documents
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 17:10:20 -0700
From: Vic Cekvenich <vic.cvc at gmx.com>
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd:  Fwd: Re:  sending documents
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 16:49:57 -0700
From: Vic Cekvenich <vic.cvc at gmx.com>
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re:  sending documents
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 10:41:55 -0700
From: Vic Cekvenich <vic.cvc at gmx.com>
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] sending documents
Date: 	Mon, 19 May 2014 10:02:30 +0200
From: 	socialboostdk <socialboostdk at gmail.com>
To: 	vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com
<vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com>

Is there anything we - the developers community - could do to help?

:)

On 19 May 2014 09:54, Prasad <prasad at vtiger.com
<mailto:prasad at vtiger.com>> wrote:

    We are working on a solution - its our pleasure to share when its
    ready.

    There isn't any unofficial about it :)

    *Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I*
    Facebook
    <http://www.facebook.com/pages/vtiger/226866697333578?sk=wall> *I*
    Blog <https://blogs.vtiger.com/>* I* Wiki
    <http://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/Main_Page> *I *Forums
    <https://discussions.vtiger.com>*I* Website <https://www.vtiger.com/>

    On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 12:35 PM, Ian Stern <i4629193 at gmail.com
    <mailto:i4629193 at gmail.com>> wrote:

        So, documents module is like trouble tickets module I assume?
        Could u share method (unofficial) for testing if its known?

        On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 5:23 AM, Prasad <prasad at vtiger.com