[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: vtiger limitations ?

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 17:38:27 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger limitations ?
Date: 	Sat, 17 May 2014 08:06:16 +0530
From: 	Prasad <prasad at vtiger.com>
To: 	vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com
<vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com>

John,

Glad to hear you are happiness about the platform - we will continue to
mature it and get it much better.

We did want to avoid massive rewrite of the source as our development
was over changing the wheels,
it wouldn't be hard to define new structures and handle migrations - we
will do at some point of time.

Sending too many emails from a server could lead to throttling etc...
and needs special care in the dispatching server you may have to review
the same. Vtiger does not implicitly impose any restrictions but server
settings would.

Regards,
Prasad

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I*