[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Re: Hosting vs extension-loader

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Mon Aug 18 00:56:02 GMT 2014

Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Re: Hosting vs extension-loader
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 17:10:25 -0700
From: Vic Cekvenich <vic.cvc at gmx.com>
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Re: Hosting vs extension-loader
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 16:50:00 -0700
From: Vic Cekvenich <vic.cvc at gmx.com>
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Fwd: Re: Hosting vs extension-loader
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 16:30:11 -0700
From: Vic Cekvenich <vic.cvc at gmx.com>
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re:  Hosting vs extension-loader
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 15:05:23 -0700
From: Vic Cekvenich <vic.cvc at gmx.com>
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Hosting vs extension-loader
Date: 	Sun, 3 Aug 2014 15:56:54 +0700
From: 	SIAM Translations <info at siam-translations.com>
To: 	Vtigercrm Developers <vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com>

It coming to what was said in the other post - release clean
installation without extension store and let it install for users who
wish to have it. Integrating both commercial and open source into one
app is not in line with open source ideology, as developers in fact have
no access to whole code.
Now we have situation where integration with app store slowing down
development of core system which suppose to be already released (in line
with declarations), causing confusions and sometimes anger :-)

On Sun, Aug 3, 2014 at 2:45 PM, Pabiszczak, Błażej