[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Delayed Task Custom Workflow

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 18:04:25 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] Delayed Task Custom Workflow
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 11:01:49 +0100
From: Alan Lord (News) <alanslists at gmail.com>
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

Has anyone ever used this before?

This is vtiger 5.4.0 btw.

I'm trying to trigger a custom workflow function 2 days after the
condition is met.

I created a function to update a related entity field with a simple query.

I registered that function as a custom workflow function

I created a new workflow for the SalesOrder that has a condition and I
set the workflow to run every time the record is modified.

I added my "Invoke Custom Function" task and set it to operate 10 days
after the the modified time.

The workflow function runs immediately :-(

Any ideas?

Cheers

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk