[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: GeoTools 6.1 [WAS: Re: Can I do these things without core hacks?]

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 19:17:07 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] GeoTools 6.1 [WAS: Re: Can I do these things without core hacks?]
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 12:55:10 +0100
From: Alan Lord <alanslists at gmail.com>
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

On 02/07/14 12:15, socialboostdk wrote:
> Hi Alan,
>
> Speaking of this - do you have any ETA for your migration of GeoTool to
> 6.1?
>
> I'd really like to see it ;-))))

Thanks.

The embedded ListView and displaying things on the map is now working.

There's still a fair bit to do though in terms of the way the user
interacts with the map and their choice of where to put the centre. I
have some great ideas here :-D but they are taking time to understand
properly and to code.

Then once it's functionally finished I need to validate its installation
as a module; and I'm sure there will be issues to sort out there. There
are *no* core hacks however :-)

I'm very much hoping that it will be ready when 6.1 is released but if I
miss by a week or two then so be it.

Cheers