[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: Calendar not showing shared appointment in private (discussion)

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 19:17:07 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Calendar not showing shared
appointment in private (discussion)
Date: 	Wed, 2 Jul 2014 16:56:30 +0530
From: 	Uma S <uma.s at vtiger.com>
To: 	vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com
<vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com>

Hi,

We have created a trac
<http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8120>for same. will get
back to this soon.

With
Best Regards
Uma S
Vtiger Team

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 1:44 PM, Zebra Hosting <support at zebrahosting.eu
<mailto:support at zebrahosting.eu>> wrote:

    Not sure if it is a bug or a feature (no older version here to
    compare) but when I create a calendar meeting and assign it to a
    group where I am part of, the meeting appears in the shared calendar
    but not in my own.
    Seems odd to me. If I check my schedule of the day I want to see
    what I have to do, without browsing to the shared calendar too.

    Steps to repeat:
    Create a user groep “all”
    Assign all users to this groep
    Create a calendar entry for a meeting, appointed to the  ‘all group.
    Check shared and private calendar. Only one entry in the shared
    calendar visible.

    If this is by design I would like to suggest to reconsider this.
    Of course people can be invited but if they are already member of a
    group shouldn’t they be automatically added?

    Bastiaan Houtkooper
    Zebra Hosting

    http://www.vtiger.com/

--