[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: Populate address field on selection of UI10->accounts?

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 22:01:28 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Populate address field on selection
of UI10->accounts?
Date: 	Fri, 18 Jul 2014 16:43:21 +0200
From: 	Holbok István <holbok at gmail.com>
To: 	vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

Hi Alan,

In vtiger 6 there is a built in function to populate some fields on
selection UI10.

     /**
      * Function which will register event for Reference Fields Selection
      */
     registerReferenceSelectionEvent : function(container) {
         var thisInstance = this;

         jQuery('input[name="account_id"]',
container).on(Vtiger_Edit_Js.referenceSelectionEvent, function(e, data){
             thisInstance.referenceSelectionEventHandler(data, container);
         });
     },

Look for something like this above with your editor search.
In vtiger 5 this job was done by JS also.

Kindest regards:
Istvan

üdvözlettel:

*Holbok István*