[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: Populate address field on selection of UI10->accounts?

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 22:01:26 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Populate address field on selection of	UI10->accounts?
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 15:28:30 +0200
From: <adrian at refineriaweb.com>
To: <vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com>

Hi!

I have done this countless times. Unfortunately I never did a generic
function doing this and I did always coded by hand.

First of all you have to be sure that when you open the popup, the <a> tag
returns the values you need. So, what I do is in
Smarty/templates/EditViewHidden.tpl I add to my popup window URL:
"&popuptype=specific_popuptype" (case when uitype = 10)

Then, in include/utils/ListViewUtils.php I do: "elseif ($popuptype ==
"specific_popuptype") " (in the popuptype elseifs side) and return the
values that i want calling function for example:
"set_return_specific(....)".

Finally, in modules/module/module.js I make a function in javascript called
"set_return_specific(...)" setting the values in parent window.

As I said, is a veeeery bad way to do things, but it works.

PS. If its not very clear (possible...), contact me!