[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: PBXmanager

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 22:01:59 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] PBXmanager
Date: 	Mon, 21 Jul 2014 10:57:52 +0530
From: 	Rishab K <rishab.k at vtiger.com>
To: 	vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

Dear Support at Zebra,

*/1.
Setting up the vtiger connector, is this suppose to run on its own
(free) port or should I point to an existing one? If so which one? There
is the FreePBX on port 80 but Asterisk itself also has an http port 8088./
*
You can point to any of the existing port in your Asterisk Server.
Configure under "Server Port" field in the config file.

*/2. adding this to extensions.con: (actually now it should go in all
the _custom settings files)/*
*/; --- START ----
[vtiger]
exten => _X.,1,Agi(agi://0.0.0.0/incoming.agi <http://0.0.0.0/incoming.agi>)
; --- END ---/*
You can add this context in either of the files, but in order to notify
connector this context will be used.

*/What goes into the 0.0.0.0? The Asterisk server IP or the vTiger IP?
(I assume the Asterisk IP)/*
Yes it will be your Asterisk Server IP. Since connector is also running
in your asterisk server 0.0.0.0 should configured.

*/​3./*
*/In the vTiger module Context setting: I add the same line as above?
(exten => _X.,1,Agi(agi://0.0.0.0/incoming.agi
<http://0.0.0.0/incoming.agi>))​/*
You should not add this line, instead add the context name under which
this line is configured.

On Sat, Jul 19, 2014 at 1:53 AM, Zebra Hosting <support at zebrahosting.eu
    Sorry guys, not exactly a developers list item but I can’t get an
    answer in the regular forum and I know some people got it working.
    I just want to test it properly with 6.1 before I roll it out.

    My posting:

    I have installed a separate Astrisk (Now) for this to experiment.
    It's running v11 with FreePBX GUI.
    Following https://wiki.vtiger.com/vtiger6/index.php/PBX_Manager I
    run into questions for seemingly simple things:

    1.
    Setting up the vtiger connector, is this suppose to run on its own
    (free) port or should I point to an existing one? If so which one?
    There is the FreePBX on port 80 but Asterisk itself also has an http
    port 8088.

    2. adding this to extensions.con: (actually now it should go in all
    the _custom settings files)
    ; --- START ----
    [vtiger]
    exten => _X.,1,Agi(agi://0.0.0.0/incoming.agi
    <http://0.0.0.0/incoming.agi>)
    ; --- END ---

    What goes into the 0.0.0.0? The Asterisk server IP or the vTiger IP?
    (I assume the Asterisk IP)

    3.
    In the vTiger module Context setting: I add the same line as above?
    (exten => _X.,1,Agi(agi://0.0.0.0/incoming.agi
    <http://0.0.0.0/incoming.agi>))

    Thanks in advance.

    Bastiaan Houtkooper
    Zebra Hosting