[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: PBXmanager

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 22:03:16 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] PBXmanager
Date: 	Fri, 25 Jul 2014 12:15:16 +0000
From: 	Zebra Hosting <support at zebrahosting.eu>
To: 	vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com
<vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com>

Thanks for the answers. Not working yet so let me go through all the
steps. Might be worth a little rewrite of the manual, since I have
configured hundreds of servers and get lost in this one :-)

Step 1: install Vtiger Asterisk Connector:

I think it should be clear where to unzip/place that folder…
Never got a proper reply about that, nor can I find that info on the net
just a lot more people asking…

  * Update VtigerAsteriskConnector/VtigerAsteriskConnector.properties

Mine looks like:

/*

  * Copyright (C) www.vtiger.com. All rights reserved.

  * @license Proprietary

  */

// Location where the application server will be running..

ServerIP   = 82.192.76.xxx

ServerPort = 85

StorageDir = /tmp

//Location where the applications database files will be stored.

AsteriskAppDBPath = /tmp

// Asterisk Server Details

AsteriskServerIP   = 91.196.171.xxx

AsteriskServerPort = 85

AsteriskUsername   = admin

AsteriskPassword   = xxxxxxx

// Vtiger CRM URL

VtigerURL = http://crm.xxxxxxx.nl

VtigerSecretKey = 93118098753c6ce5100faf

Asterisk username and pw are from the Asterisk server or from created
account / extension?
If extension, what kind of extension, SIP or different?

Bastiaan Houtkooper
Zebra Hosting