[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: Email related list popup v6.0

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 18:48:30 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Email related list popup v6.0
Date: 	Wed, 18 Jun 2014 18:51:39 +0530
From: 	Rishab K <rishab.k at vtiger.com>
To: 	vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

We have taken the discussion into consideration we will review it and
update you on trac
<http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8102>,meantime leave
your observation there.

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 9:18 PM, Siam Translations LLP
<info at siam-translations.com <mailto:info at siam-translations.com>> wrote:

    :-) Rishab, it is about interaction with Customer.
    Imagine you get into contact details and browsing related emails.
    You get email with content you want to respond to just right now.
    What is the most logical action? Not reply? This case is quite
    obvious (at least for me). I

    Kindest Regards
    Andrew Smith

    Siam Translations LLP
    www.siam-translations.com <http://www.siam-translations.com>

    This message contains confidential information and is intended for
    [Recipient]. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified
    that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in
    arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore
    does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the
    contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail
    transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy
    version.

    On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 9:25 PM, Rishab K <rishab.k at vtiger.com