[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: Webform to create contacts?

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 17:01:41 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Webform to create contacts?
Date: 	Thu, 1 May 2014 10:25:39 +0200
From: 	Pabiszczak, Błażej <b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl>
To: 	vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

Joe, dont make a docs, make a module :D

Z poważaniem / Regards
Błażej Pabiszczak
M: +48.884999123
E: b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl <mailto:b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl>

<mailto:joe at tsolucio.com>>:

    FYI. Corebos has this.
    It is waiting on me for documentation
    The way we see it somebody who fills in a web form on your site is
    more than a lead. For many of our clients, from the web form we
    create a contact AND an opportunity. We have enhanced the web form
    to create most entities, even tickets.
    The next step will be to add a script to create two entities

    In case that helps. When I get around to documenting it and
    releasing the patch I will send a link

    Joe
    TSolucio

    On 1 de mayo de 2014 09:33:57 CEST, Alan Lord <alanslists at gmail.com