[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Fwd: Re: Vtiger 6.1 Workflow send email is not working

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 22:09:46 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: Vtiger 6.1 Workflow send email is not working
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 11:44:47 -0700
From: Vic Cekvenich <vic.cvc at gmx.com>
To: vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 6.1 Workflow send email is
not working
Date: 	Tue, 17 Jun 2014 09:55:55 +0530
From: 	Rishab K <rishab.k at vtiger.com>
To: 	vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

Hello Sutharsan,

Send email task within workflows works fine for me.I created a Workflow
under salesorder module with conditions.

Step 1:Every save of record.
Step 2.Field value conditions
Step 3.Send email with respective fields pertaining to respective field
values.

As soon as I saved the invoice waited for 15 min as the cron was setup
for 15 min and then received the mail with fields values.

One quick way to troubleshoot is to check the entry of
com_vtiger_workflowtask_queue of your databse, to see if the entry for
saved Salesorder record is created or not!!

Not to mention ,but you should have your Outgoing server configured in
the CRM.

Thanks

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 8:27 AM, Sutharsan Jeganathan