[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: Vtiger 6.1 Workflow send email is not working

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 18:48:57 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 6.1 Workflow send email is
not working
Date: 	Wed, 18 Jun 2014 20:04:16 +0530
From: 	Sutharsan Jeganathan <ajstharsan at gmail.com>
To: 	vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

HI All

I have solved this problem with below two fixes

1) Removed the  customfields from workflow email templates which hv been
deleted from layout manager. Thank you for this clue.
2) Wrong php executable location given in vtigercron.sh. That can be my
fault.

Thanks again for all of you

Regards
Sutharsan Jeganathan

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 9:51 PM, Sutharsan Jeganathan