[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: VTiger 6 migrate hosting

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 17:20:40 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] VTiger 6 migrate hosting
Date: 	Fri, 9 May 2014 08:46:46 +0200
From: 	Pabiszczak, Błażej <b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl>
To: 	vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

You set wrong $site_URL or/ $root_directory /and please enable vtiger
logs (send on vtiger list but before send please delete all private data
from log)..

Z poważaniem / Regards
Błażej Pabiszczak
M: +48.884999123
E: b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl <mailto:b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl>

<mailto:arnold at ardebo.nl>>:

    Hi,

    I have recently moved my Vtiger 6 install from hosting x to hosting y.
    Copied all vtiger files to the hosting y.
    Backup up and restored the database on hosting y.

    Changed the config.inc.php and set the correct database connection.
    Changed the root directory path to the new one.

    When I access the vtiger install I get a blank page instead of the login
    screen.
    What am I missing?

    Thanks in advance for your help

    http://www.vtiger.com/