[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: Search in columns of a list of records

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 16:55:33 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] Search in columns of a list of records
Date: 	Fri, 25 Apr 2014 01:38:59 +0200
From: 	Pabiszczak, Błażej <b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl>
To: 	vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

If Vtiger will continue to ignore the community, we will stop to speak.

Z poważaniem / Regards
Błażej Pabiszczak
M: +48.884999123
E: b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl <mailto:b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl>

<mailto:ptdesigner at gmail.com>>:

    Hello, Jonathan SARDO

    I have to say that you was right about problems not being fixed even
    after lots of reports.

    Do you guys know that last source os vtiger 6 its not possible to
    complete the install?
    I report that a few weeka ago and still no answer or fix.

    The report ignored:
    http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/7994
    Same about the impossibility to recover password here:
    http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8002
    Another basic bug related to the installation fileld last name
    "Administrator"
    http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/7974

    Do you vtiger team think that this is not important to correct? I
    think its a big mistake not to fix quickly those basic bugs.

    Its a shame, not correct things that will allow people to test and
    report bugs.

    Best regards

    No dia 01/03/2014, às 04:44, Prasad <prasad at vtiger.com

    http://www.vtiger.com/