[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Re: vtigerCRM Mobile

Vic Cekvenich vic.cvc at gmx.com
Sun Aug 17 16:55:18 GMT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Vtigercrm-developers] vtigerCRM Mobile
Date: 	Thu, 24 Apr 2014 17:45:17 +0530
From: 	Rishab K <rishab.k at vtiger.com>
To: 	vtigercrm-developers at lists.vtigercrm.com

Hello Bernard,

Which is the Vtiger CRM Mobile app you are using Android or iOS.

On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 7:17 AM, Bernard Bailey
<bernard.bailey at timezone.co.nz <mailto:bernard.bailey at timezone.co.nz>>
wrote:

    Hi team,

    I have been trying to make use of the vtigerCRM Mobile edition on my
    phone to
    assist me in my daily grind.

    I have just discovered I can add a 'mobile profile' and limit the
    modules
    showing on the phone.  Good work team.

    However I cannot see any Organizations or Contacts when the 'sync '
    is run.
    Not so good.  :-(

    I can though, search and find the Organization on the Server and
    review the
    organisation details there.  Good.

    I can edit and save from that view; but the edit does not show up on the
    server.  Not good.

    When I open an Organisation record and scroll down to the 'main
    phone' field, I
    expect to be able to start the phone ringing; but alas not possible.
    Not good.

    When I open an Organisation record and scroll down to the 'Mobile
    phone' field,
    I expect to be able to start the phone ringing or send a TXT from my
    phone; but
    alas not possible. Not good.

    When I open an Organisation record and scroll down to the 'email'
    field, I
    expect to be able to start the the email application to this
    address; but alas
    not possible. Not good.

    When I open an Organisation record and scroll down to the Shipping
    Address'
    field, I expect to the GPS function to cut in and plot a route to
    this address;
    but alas not possible. Not good.

    I would like to work with someone who can provide this
    functionality; thus
    making my phone a real tool connected to the appropriate servces.

    Regards
    Bernard G Bailey
    TimeZone
    http://www.vtiger.com/