[Vtigercrm-developers] New Extensions Store! - Take a Tour

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Wed Aug 13 19:38:40 GMT 2014

Today's update:

   - ExtensionStore features made to work out-of-box without need enabling
   php-extension (loader).
   - Promotion widget is added on Home page - we plan to publish updates,
   advertise ondemand,
   (eventually - advertise featured extension on marketplace and expand
   visibility).

We plan to get started on internal validation early next week.

Regards,
Prasad

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I* Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/vtiger/226866697333578?sk=wall> *I* Blog