[Vtigercrm-developers] New Extensions Store! - Take a Tour

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Sat Aug 9 05:10:15 GMT 2014

You are welcome to use any encryption that you like, please guide
the user through required setup.

Enabling source-protection on extension at marketplace is optional and
can be controlled by the publisher.

In case, source-protection is not opted then feature such as "Try it" from
CRM
may not be made available.

Regards,
Prasad