[Vtigercrm-developers] Database update

Zebra Hosting support at zebrahosting.eu
Wed Aug 13 16:15:10 GMT 2014

It has been asked before (and I still have no solution)

Again in the updates from today I see the migration 6.00 to 6.10 has changed so I assume there has been changes in the DB tables.

Is there no way we can run these updates from with the beta's?

Calling /modules/Migration/schema/600_to_610.php is no solution but I assume they get triggered during install from within the CRM so something must be possible for us.
Everyday re-installing again is a but much....

Love seeing all those updates but want to make sure I am not behind with the tables.

Bastiaan Houtkooper
Zebra Hosting