[Vtigercrm-developers] Add custom content to outgoing mail?

Holbok István holbok at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 12:26:56 GMT 2014

Hello,

The vtiger workflow (in 6.1.0) supports the following tasks:
- send email
- creating to-do
- creating event
- creating crm entity as Contacts, Leads, Products or others
- updating field
- send SMS
- and entity specified custom action called *EntityMethodTask* (it
should be defined in the file and related php class)

The simple email send (1st task) can be customized on the level that you
will see in the vtiger workflow email task setup page.

All other unique and specific action should be written as
EntityMethodTask and this is the way to not "break the core code".

*Sample:* The function to send out Customer Portal login credentials
when the Portal User check-box is set in the Contact page - is written
as EntityMethodTask.
You can use it as sample.

Kindest regards:
István