[Vtigercrm-developers] Outlook Plugin version for vtiger 5.4.0

SivaKumar J sivakumar.j at vtiger.com
Wed Aug 6 08:47:47 GMT 2014

Hi Alan,

*Lol - Typical customer report: "It didn't work".*

May be he installed a wrong bit plugin! As we know we have 2 plugins
available here <https://www.vtiger.com/add-ons/#Outlook>. If Outlook
version is 32-bit then we need to install 32-bit plugin else 64-bit. If
this bit doesn't match we can not see any Plugin in Outlook application.

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 1:12 PM, Alan Lord (News) <alanslists at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 06/08/14 08:32, Joe Bordes wrote:
>

>> In case that helps. When you say "difficulties", what exactly do you mean?
>>

> Lol - Typical customer report: "It didn't work".
>
> We really don't touch Windows/Outlook so just told him to try a copy that
> must be lying around in one of his "Download" folders that he has installed
> on their other machines.
>

> Al
>
> --
> Libertus Solutions