[Vtigercrm-developers] Asterisk Connector & Asterisk 11

vtiger at camden.net vtiger at camden.net
Mon Aug 4 21:49:01 GMT 2014

some progress not much :( finally got inbound to fire your AGI scripts, but
they dont seem to work, it hangs up on callers
attached:
In-outside-AGI, show data stream from your agi.sh on inbound call from the
outside world (yes we triple checked the vtiger secret)
In-ouside-CLI, show data stream from the CLI on inbound call from the
outside

**** it does not pop up anything in the vtiger web interface, it just hangs
up on the caller, seems your script is issuing the hangup command

Out-internal-webapp, show data stream on click to call for inside numbers
from your webapp
Out-internal-cli, show data stream on click to call for inside numbers from
cli
***** in this case it was 101 to 103, what really happens is 101 rings then
your app tries to connect it to 101, so this issue is not limited to
external numbers (home, mobile, ect)

Out-outside-webapp, show data stream on click to call for external numbers
from your webapp
Out-outside-cli, show data stream on click to call for external numbers
from cli

***** already stated as issue, supposed to be fixed now, just waiting on
SVN push????